Many nail masters choose gel polishes for their work, besides, there is a quite big amount of professionals who work exceptionally with gel polishes.
MAIN REASONS TO CHOOSE GEL POLISH FOR YOUR WORK
- Easy usage
- A wide range of materials
- A big area for creativity
- Price is equal to the quality
- A high demand
MAIN TIPS ON WORKING WITH GEL POLISH
- Choose only a serious and certified manufacturer. Saving on the brand, you risk losing quality. kodiprofessional has proven itself as a reliable brand with high quality.
- Specify expiration dates. This is the period during which thickeners and additives keep the components in an equilibrium state and do not allow stratification.
- Gel polishes are very sensitive to storage conditions. Therefore, to leave them on the open shelves with light access is unacceptable; even if it seems to you that the bottle is light-proof. Store them only in closed containers and observe the temperature regime.
- In some gel polishes, the pigment can precipitate. This refers to materials with nacre, diamond dust or with a more liquid base. Do not try to return a uniform consistency by shaking the bottle. This will cause air bubbles, which are difficult or even impossible to get rid of. Just turn the bottle smoothly several times or use a special spatula for gel polishes mixing.
As you can see to work with gel polishes is not difficult at all. Besides, there is a big number of different courses that will help you to become a real professional.